Ascended Warrior’s mission is to honor, support, and empower warriors to build the life skills needed to integrate and thrive in the world. We provide spiritual support to Veterans, First Responders, and their families through guidance, education, and advocacy.
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), strive to improve the quality of life of those who have sacrificed for others by providing revolutionary spiritual services developed to support Veterans and First Responders
- Heal from post-traumatic stress
- Release deeply engrained trauma and abuse
- Deprogram oppressive self-belief systems
- Experience unconditional and transformative self-love
- Break the cycle of depression and fear
- Experience marked improvement in morale and motivation
- Gain practical knowledge for nutritional and physical wellness
- Build skills and confidence to thrive in the world
- And prepare for future challenges and opportunities
Scholarships for veterans, first responders and their families with PTS are available for those who are at present unable to afford healing help due to financial challenges.
The Ascended-Warrior Scholarship Fund is managed by Center for Conscious Awareness, a 501.c.3 charitable nonprofit. All awards are at the discretion of Ascended-Warrior’s review of the candidate and availability of funds. Funds are on a first come, first served basis. If no funds are available, you will be added to a wait list and contacted when funds are present for granting.